PTE Academic is the world’s leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration. Typically, PTE Academic results are available within five business days.
It’s is a computer-based academic English language test aimed at non-native English speakers wanting to study abroad. It tests Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
Questions often test 2 skills together, such as listening and reading or reading and speaking. The whole test is done in a single session, lasting 3 hours and is taken sitting at a computer in a secure test environment. The speaking part of the exam is done at the computer. Your voice is recorded and sent for marking.
One advantage of this test is that you get your results very quickly; in about 5 days.
Why Studying PTE at Dr. Latifi Language School
- You can feel confident you get full immersion into exam like conditions
- You can relax because all your study time uses ONLY resources designed by PEARSON and reflect the ‘real’ exam.
- You can feel organised because all your homework and lectures notes are well organised
- You will feel supported by our small class size policy
- You will feel encouragedbecause you can hang out with friends at our language center
- Strict class size policy of 5 students only
- You get a quality PTE course
- 200tasks Pearson approved online practice activities
- Offering Pearson Practice exams
- Unlimited access to our friendly staff members
Pre PTE 1: 30 sessions suitable for beginners
Pre PTE 2: 30 sessions suitable for lower intermediate students
Pre PTE 3: 30 sessions suitable for intermediate students
These courses are taught by highly qualified teachers with native live proficiency
Our language center offers Pearson Test of English (PTE) Preparation Courses that enable students to understand the requirements of the PTE Academic language test. The course enables students to assess their English language capability in relation to all parts of the test. The PTE test provides a measure of a test taker’s language ability in order to assist educational institutions and professional and government organizations that require a standard of academic English language proficiency for admission purposes abroad.
The approximate time for completion of our PTE courses is ten (10) weeks. Academic weeks are defined as actual weeks in attendance excluding holidays, school breaks, and inclement weather days.
Course Completion dates are subject to attending 4 hours a week and books taught are the popular PTE books The techniques we teach are unique to our school and cannot be found in any books.
Listening, speaking, pronunciation, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and activities